In this time of unexpected upheaval, uncertainty and restaurant and business closings, award-winning Selanne Steak Tavern, located on Pacific Coast Highway and owned by proprietors Hockey Hall of Famer and six-time Olympian Teemu Selanne and local businessman Kevin Pratt, has quickly and effectively retained its core mission of feeding “friends and families” steakhouse favorites.
Pooling its resources, links to local purveyors and the team’s talents, creativity, hard work and commitment to great food and hospitality, Selanne is now offering five take-away/curbside pick-up concepts to its Laguna Beach and beyond the community, as well as Social Distancing Discounts:
- Pop-Up Mini Market for grocery staples such as bacon, eggs, milk, and restaurant-quality farm-fresh produce, depending on availability
- Butcher Shoppe for Selanne Steak Tavern’s prime meats, poultry, and seafood to prepare at home
- Selanne Steak Tavern fan favorites to go
- The Penalty Box gourmet hamburgers and hot dogs from its sister eatery in Garden Grove, which is temporarily closed
- Cocktails To Go along with food orders – the newly concocted Self Ice-o-lating Cocktail available for purchase in mason jars, along with other popular cocktails
- Social Distancing Discounts on all call-in to-go orders – 15% off the entire order for regular customers and 20% for seniors 65+. This discount includes select wines by the bottle but does not include orders through third-party platforms
All takeaway menus are posted at selannesteaktavern.com, with orders available from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. For ordering and questions, patrons can order online or call 949.715.9881.
In the works are Themed Family Dinners such as pasta, fried chicken and chicken and waffles on certain days of the week.
Images courtesy of Selanne Steak Tavern
The Latest from greer's oc
Top 4 Reasons Why Delaying Your Tax Filing May Be A Mistake
On Tuesday, March 17th, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin announced that individual taxpayers get a ninety-day reprieve to pay the income tax they owe, making the revised federal tax filing deadline July 17th, 2020. This applies to individual filers who are…
Just in time for The Great American Takeout 2
Brookes Prancing Paws, Your go to DOg walker
Are you in the need of a professional dog walker while you’re working or too busy to walk your dogs? Brooke Canterbury of OC-based Brookes Prancing Paws has been walking and caretaking for dogs and cats for over 12 years.…